The Bible doesn’t have to be a boring book. Anyone can engage the Bible in meaningful ways.
The methods that resonate with you may not be the same methods someone else might prefer. Each of us prefers either left-brained logical methods or right-brained creative methods. Generally, those who teach the Bible emphasize how to study the Bible using systematic methods. That can be a real yawn for folks who want to dabble, create, and discover meaning.
In Sweeter Than Chocolate, you will learn:
- how and when to read the Bible using a freestyle Bible reading guide
- how to study the Bible
- how to practice BIBLICAL meditation
- how to understand the major story arc of the Bible in a quick Bible history overview
The Living Word will change your life if you let it. Let’s indulge ourselves because, unlike chocolate, there’s no such thing as overindulging in God’s Word.
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING
“Christy's very positive writing style . . . is completely free of any fear and guilt manipulation to make people feel bad if they do not read the Bible.”
“This book is a good introduction to the Bible and Bible study for new Christians or Christians beginning to study the Bible for the first time.”
- Death by Chocolate: Learning to Crave God’s Word
- The Chocolate Diet: Indulging in God’s Word
- Become a Chocolate Connoisseur: Appreciating the Parts of the Bible
- A Chocolatier’s Tools: Equipping Yourself to Discover God’s Word
- Carve Up the Chocolate Sculpture: Studying God’s Word
- Chocolate Swirls: Meditating on God’s Word
- God’s Chocolate Workout: Applying the Bible to Our Lives
- Chocoholics Anonymous: Enjoying a Life-long Love for God’s Word